• COVID TRAVEL GUIDELINES
COVID protocols must be adhered by the passengers as per the effective mandate of the government. Without adhering to the government guidelines, boarding shall be denied to the passengers without refund.
• SEATING CAPACITY
The seating capacity of our helicopter is 06 passengers.
• HELICOPTER WEIGHT LIMITATION
Maximum weight capacity of the helicopter is 450 kg (excluding baggage weight). Passengers are taken on board depending up on the load and temperature conditions, and the Pilots call will be final. Hence, passengers are required to provide us their exact weights at the time of booking.
Exceedance of helicopter weight carrying capacity, will result in passengers getting deboarded & cancelled for the timberline heli charters without any refund.
• OVERWEIGHT CHARGES
Overweight charges are applicable @ INR 2,000/kg. This will be chargeable to passengers weighing above 75 kg. But excess weight will only be calculated on the total excess weight above the total permissible weight of all the group members combined, i.e., permissible weight = 75 Kg x (No. of pax).
Any discrepancy found in the weights of the passengers, which will be chargeable as per the overweight criteria, the same would be collected prior to boarding of flights.
• ARRIVAL DATE
Our Chardham 4N/5D timberline heli charterss are booked flying-date wise. And passengers must report to Dehradun one day prior to the flying date.
• BAD WEATHER & FORCE MAJEURE DISCLAIMER
Flying in hills is subject to bad weather, and many Force Majeure factors like delayed Air Traffic Clearances/Permissions, VVIP movements, valley flying by Indian Air Force (NOTAM), sudden occurrence of technical snag in aircraft, illness of flying crew or late reporting of the passengers at the helipads, among others. Therefore, passengers must be prepared to face any eventuality and inconvenience in case of such scenarios.
• AADHAR Card copies are to be shared by all Indian passengers, & passport in case of foreign nationals.
|o DEHRADUN||: Fairfield by Marriott, or similar (MAP basis – Dinner & Breakfast).|
|o KHARSALI||: Hotel Yamuna Parmarth, or similar (AP basis - all meals)|
|o HARSIL||: Harsil Retreat, or similar (AP basis - all meals)|
|o SERSI||: Ghughuti Resort, or similar (AP basis - all meals)|
|o BADRINATH||: Hotel Snowcrest, or similar (AP basis - all meals)|
- Hotels are subject to sudden change.
- Rooms are booked on double or triple sharing basis only.
- For a separate single occupancy room, it will be extra chargeable @ INR 40,000/person (tax inclusive).
- Hotels at all the Dhams are non-star category. However, we have carefully selected the most comfortable properties for our timberline heli charterss.
• We advise our passengers to keep one additional day at hand at the end of the tour, over & above the 5N/6D period, to avoid missing their return flights in case they get stuck at any of the destinations due to bad weather or force majeure reasons.
• ADD-ON SERVICES
Additional services which are not mendtioned in our inclusions will be extra chargeable, and the same must be confirmed to us at the time of booking.
• MEDICAL EMERGENCIES
timberline heli charters will not be liable for any medical emergency on the ground to the passengers. Therefore, in your own interest, passengers are hereby advised to kindly consult a doctor and get medical check-up done before commencing the yatra. Medical check-up is mainly required if a passenger has any medical ailment or condition. If Medical evacuation by Helicopter is needed, it will be chargeable @ INR 1,10,000/ Hr plus GST.
• CARRIAGE BY AIR ACT, 1972
The carriage is subject to timberline heli charters regulations relating to the conditions of Non-International Carriage (Passenger and Baggage) framed in accordance with The Carriage by Air Act, 1972 and Notification regarding application of the carriage which is non-international. The liability of the company for damage sustained in the event of the death or wounding of a passenger or any other bodily injury suffered by passenger or by his registered baggage during the course of carriage by air will be governed by the provisions of sections 4,5,6 and the rules contained in the second Schedule of Carriage by Air Act 1972 with certain exceptions, adaptations, modifications, etc as notified in the Govt. of India, Ministry of Civil Aviation Notification and as amended from time to time.
• timberline heli charters reserves the right to cancel passengers, who are unruly, abusive, intoxicated, sick, mentally unfit or anyone else whom we deem to be unsafe to fly. No refund shall be done to such passenger(s).
• Our timberline heli charterss are not available for the following VIP’s:
- Speaker Lok Sabha
- Dy. Chairperson Rajya Sabha
- Central Ministers of Cabinet Rank
- C J I Supreme Court
- Governors of State
- Chief Ministers of State
- State Ministers of Cabinet Rank
- SPG Protectees – Z category only.
• RESCHEDULING OF BOOKING
Rescheduling your booking to any future or prior travel date, will be done subject to availability, and on payment of 10% of the total tour cost. This will be permitted only if informed at least 07 days before arrival date. In case rescheduling is requested less than 07 days prior to the travel date, then the booking would be treated as cancelled, & a fresh booking will be given subject to availability, after the levy of applicable cancellation charges.
• PAYMENT TERMS
o We accept payments via bank transfers, cheques, cash, UPI and card machine.
o The booking is to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the total amount. Balance payment will be taken 14 days prior to the date of arrival at Dehradun.
o Passengers will not be permitted to board or commence the tour, unless full & final payment of the tour has been done.
o Payments via credit/debit card machine will incur 2% extra charges.
• CANCELLATIONS POLICY:
If passengers cancel their booking prior or after commencement of tour, following cancellation charges will be applicable -
|o More than 15 days prior to travel date||: 30% of total tour cost.|
|o Between 08 to 15 days prior to travel date||: 50% of total tour cost.|
|o 07 or less days prior to travel date||: No Refund.|
|o No show||: No Refund.|
|o After commencement of tour||: No Refund.|
Basis of Refund:
• Tour Cost: The refundable amount of each uncovered Dham will be as mentioned below:
o Kharsali/Yamunotri: 20% tour cost minus INR 30,000 towards Flight preparation charges.
o Jhalla/Gangotri: 25% tour cost minus INR 30,000 towards flight preparation charges.
o Sersi/Kedarnath: 25% tour cost minus INR 30,000 towards Flight preparation charges.
o Badrinath: 30% tour cost minus INR 30,000 towards Flight preparation charges.
o Full tour cancellation: Full refund minus INR 30,000 towards flight preparation and retention charges.
• BAD WEATHER & FORCE MAJEURE POLICIES:
• Where bad weather, technical snags, or any force majeure reason beyond timberline heli charters’ control results in the cancellation of the flight or delay, timberline heli charters will not be liable in any way for the cancelled or delayed flight. However, refund will be given to clients as per our refunds policy. Any kind of inconvenience caused because of cancellation of flights is beyond the control of the operator. No compensation or reimbursement for accommodation, transportation, meals, or any other extra travel expenses done by the passengers shall be offered in the event of cancellation of a flight.
• In case tour departure does not take place from Dehradun on Day One due to above reasons, tour will be considered as cancelled and full refund as per our policies will be made. However, in case the passengers would like to consider taking the tour on the next available date, a fresh booking can be made for the same. Our team will propose the available options to the passengers. The balance/unutilized amount against previous booking can be adjusted against the fresh booking. And any extra costs that would be accruing, will have to be borne by the passengers.
• In case the tour departs from Dehradun as per schedule but gets disrupted, while the tour is ongoing, our team will propose the possible revised itinerary within the scheduled package days, but without any extension of days.
• Any extension, proposed by the passengers, in the package will only be considered at an extra cost and subject to operational viability.
• In case for 05 straight days flying does not take place, full refund as per our policies will be made to the passengers.
• New Chardham passenger(s) scheduled for departure from Dehradun on any respective travel date shall be our top priority, over the back-log passenger(s) of previous days(s).
• In case of passenger get stuck at Kedarnath top due to bad weather or Force Majeure, the accommodation charges at Kedarnath will borne by the client directly.
• Additional night halt charges will be payable by the passengers to hotels on direct payment basis if they get stuck for additional nights due to bad weather/force majeure reasons over and above the 5N/6D period.
• If passengers require extra helicopter flying at the end of their tour, the same will be chargeable at INR 1,10,000/Hr + UCADA royalty & landing charges + GST.
• timberline heli charters may not fly to Harsil/Jhalla, in case of turbulent wind conditions – which is common in the Harsil valley after 1200 Hrs.
• While the tour is ongoing, if any group demands to cancel their tour mid-way, the arrangement of transportation will be done by timberline heli charters, however, cost for the same will be borne by the passengers on direct payment basis.
• Any increase in government levies or taxes, after the confirmation of booking, will be extra chargeable to the passengers. Payment against the same will have to be done before the commencement of tour.
Disputes as to legality, interpretation, application or performance of service or any of its terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Delhi Jurisdiction.
• Bookings will be taken, considering there is acceptance of the above-mentioned terms & conditions by the party.